While our furnishings are shabby chic, we do like to pamper our guests and help restore them to their most glamorous selves. Each room in our hotel is supplied with high-quality and luxury amenities.
- Internet connection anywhere on our property
- A culinary staff who makes the simplest request a delightful dish (Rooms and Cottages)
- Makeup service (Rooms and Cottages)
- Luxury beds and bedding
- Gilchrist & Soames soaps
- Soft bath towels and waffle robes
Gourmet Breakfasts in a Basket
- We offer a variety of gourmet breakfasts in picnic boxes and delivered every morning at 8:30 to your room or cottage.
- The first breakfast picture below is our garden fresh avocado toast with Smithfield bacon and heirloom tomatoes from our family’s MaeBird Farm, Charles City County. Also included are sliced fresh fruits and fresh-squeezed orange juice.
- The next breakfast fare below is brandied peach oatmeal, cranberry orange muffins, deviled eggs topped with cherrywood smoked bacon; and, freshly squeezed orange juice.
- A third presentation is a quiche du jour, a jambon (ham) and Fromage (cheese) croissant, freshly sliced fruit; and, cranberry juice.
We offer complimentary bicycles for guests to take out as they please. With so much to see, it’s one of the best ways to take in all that Irvington has to offer.
Other in-room amenities and services
- Concierge services (Reception Desk – Accessible 24/7)
- Makeup mirror
- Iron and ironing board
- Comfortable chairs
- Message services
- Pack n Play
- Alarm clock
- Daily Housekeeping (Rooms and Cottages)
- Access to fax/copier
- Hypoallergenic pillows and bedding are available upon request
You’ll notice a Service Charge with our Rooms and Cottages. It is a simple worry-free way for our guests to enjoy more of our hospitality services and amenities.
“A top flight country inn …flush with a playful elegance equal parts Martha Stewart and Grandma’s attic.” – National Geographic Traveler