While our furnishings are shabby chic, we do like to pamper our guests and help restore them to their most glamorous selves. Each room in our hotel is supplied with high-quality and luxury amenities.
- Internet connection anywhere on our property
- Breakfast Picnic Box prepared by owner Peggy Patteson and delivered to your door each morning at
- A culinary staff who makes the simplest request a delightful dish (Rooms and Cottages)
- Makeup service (Rooms and Cottages)
- Luxury beds and bedding
- Gilchrist & Soames soaps
- Soft bath towels and waffle robes
We offer complimentary bicycles for guests to take out as they please. With so much to see, it’s one of the best ways to take in all that Irvington has to offer.
Other in-room amenities and services
- Concierge services (Reception Desk – Accessible 24/7)
- Makeup mirror
- Iron and ironing board
- Comfortable chairs
- Message services
- Pack n Play
- Alarm clock
- Daily Housekeeping (Rooms and Cottages)
- Access to fax/copier
- Hypoallergenic pillows and bedding are available upon request
You’ll notice a Service Charge with our Rooms and Cottages. It is a simple worry-free way for our guests to enjoy more of our hospitality services and amenities.
“A top flight country inn …flush with a playful elegance equal parts Martha Stewart and Grandma’s attic.” – National Geographic Traveler